Base: A 100% natural, vegetable-derived emulsion. Creates liquid crystals which biomimic the lipid bilayer of cellular membrane and strengthen the skin’s lipid barrier. Provides long-lasting moisture and shows restructuring properties (reduction of transepidermal water loss, TEWL).
Teprenone: A terpene ketone that exhibits age-defying efficacy through telomere stabilisation and DNA maintenance. It also improves the tissue quality by optimising cell communication and cell metabolism. Clinical studies have shown that this active ingredient improves skin firmness and elasticity, reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and diminishes skin redness (erythrosis).
Yeast & Soy Protein Complex: Helps to protect telomeres by boosting the expression of TRF2 (Telomeric Repeat Factor 2) proteins and maintain DNA integrity in vitro. Reduces the appearance of depth and length of wrinkles.
Trifluoroacetyl Tripeptide-2: A tripeptide biomimetic of elafin that has a unique mechanism of action on progerin synthesis modulation. Reduces signs of skin ageing: improves skin firmness and elasticity, reduces the appearance of wrinkles and visibly sculpts and redefines the jaw line contour.
Acetyl Tetrapeptide-9: A tetrapeptide that stimulates lumican and collagen synthesis. Demonstrates a global restructuring effect on the skin since it has been proven that it improves skin firmness and thickness.
Phospholipids: Major building components in the structure of cellular membranes. These natural, skin-identical ingredients demonstrate excellent moisturising, repairing and protective properties.
Glycosaminoglycans: Polysaccharides naturally present in the skin as major components of the extracellular matrix. Exhibit excellent moisturizing and skin regenerating properties. Support the collagen network by inhibiting matrix metalloproteinase (MMP), enzymes responsible for collagen degradation. Increase skin resistance to physical damage and enhance skin barrier function. Clinical studies have shown that glycosaminoglycans reduce the appearance of dark circles, rosacea and skin redness.
Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate: A salt of ascorbic acid (Vitamin C). Brightens skin, promotes collagen production and acts as excellent antioxidant.
Marine complex: A proprietary complex containing 8 fermented algae (Plankton, Spirulina, Fucus serratus, Sea whip, Laminaria digitata, Palmaria palmata, Himanthalia elongata, Ulva lactuca).
- Phytoplankton: A marine microalga which plays an important role against atmospheric pollution, by absorbing large quantities of carbon dioxide (CO2) from the atmosphere through the process of photosynthesis. Studies have shown that phytoplankton enhances optimal cell detoxification, increases cellular respiration, restores cell communication, promotes barrier repair, demonstrates anti-inflammatory and soothing properties.
- Spirulina: A blue-green algae rich in numerous nutrients including vegetable proteins, vitamins, lipids and minerals is a good source of phenolic and flavonoid compounds. Demonstrates excellent antioxidant, soothing and regenerative properties.
- Toothed wrack (Fucus serattus): A brown algae (seaweed) rich in alginic acid, minerals (particularly calcium) and vitamins (particularly carotenoids). Nourishes skin, boosts collagen production and promotes skin firmness and elasticity.
- Gorgonian (Sea whip): A marine plant that looks like a soft coral. Possesses excellent anti-inflammatory and skin-soothing properties.
- Oarweed (Laminaria digitata): A large brown alga rich in alginic acid, vitamins, minerals and amino acids. Shows moisturising, soothing, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, energising and revitalising properties.
- Dulse (Palmaria palmata): A red seaweed particularly rich in B vitamins that help skin regeneration and repair.
- Sea Spaghetti (Himanthalia elongata): Rich in amino acids, lipids, macrominerals, trace elements and polyphenols, this brown algae (seaweed) shows different biological activities: it protects skin against free radical damage and oxidative stress, boosts the natural collagen production and helps restore balance to skin's moisture levels.
- Sea lettuce (Ulva lactuca): Containing iduronic acid, rhamnose and aosaine, this green alga improves skin firmness, elasticity and density and thus shows excellent anti-sagging properties.
Squalane: Derived from Mediterranean olive oil, this botanical ingredient mimics natural skin lipids. Replenishes moisture, prevents moisture loss and restores skin's suppleness. Squalane also acts as an antioxidant to help protect the skin from damaging free radicals.
Vegetable glycerides: Pure vegetable lipids derived from rapeseed. Possess moisturising, soothing and anti-inflammatory properties, and improve skin-barrier functions through cholesterol replacement in lipid membranes.
Ornithine: An amino acid encapsulated in ionosomes. By activation or up-regulation of the transcription factor HIF-1 (Hypoxia Inducible Factor), ornithine restores fatty tissue volume and exhibits a lipofilling-like effect.
Yeast: An extract of yeast and a filtrate of the lysate (the solution consisting of the material released from cell lysis; cellular disruption) obtained by the fermentation of yeast (Saccharomyces). Rich in amino acids, essential minerals, beta-glucan and vitamins. Yeast possesses anti-inflammatory, revitalising and protective properties. Increases cell respiration and metabolism, stimulates oxygen consumption and enhances skin repair.
Glycolipids: Biomimetic lipid molecules with restructuring, repairing and protective properties. Strengthen the barrier function and boost the hydro-retaining capacity of the skin.
Hyaluronic Acid: A full spectrum of different molecular weights (very low, low and medium) of pure hyaluronic acid working in synergy. Shows multiple activities: improves skin moisture, strengthens barrier function, helps to retain and maintain skin elasticity, reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and restores skin suppleness.
Silanols: Derivates of organic silicium. Show excellent restructuring and regenerating properties. Help to ensure an optimal skin architecture by stimulating collagen production and enhancing cellular communication between keratinocytes and fibroblasts.
Glycogen: A polysaccharide that boosts energy levels and increases cellular metabolic activity. Improves skin moisture, promotes collagen production and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Dimethicone: A synthetic polymer molecule with excellent emollient, conditioning and skin protecting properties. Fills in fine lines and wrinkles and gives the skin a plumper look.
Glycerin: A vegetable-derived molecule naturally present in the skin. Acts an excellent humectant, a substance that attracts moisture from the environment and increases the amount of water in the surface layers of the skin.
Vitamin E (Tocopherol): A naturally derived vitamin with powerful antioxidant and photoprotective properties. Tocopherol is an excellent moisturiser that helps to reduce water loss and strengthen the skin’s natural barrier.
AHA ester: An ester of lactic acid which is an alpha hydroxy acid. Shows excellent emollient, conditioning and skin-softening properties.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride: An ester derived from coconut oil and glycerin. Shows excellent emollient, moisturising and skin-replenishing properties.
Mannitol: A sugar molecule with moisturising and skin-conditioning properties.
Full list of ingredients: AQUA (WATER), PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAETHYLHEXANOATE, PHYTOSTERYL CANOLA GLYCERIDES, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, LAURYL LACTATE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, SQUALANE, HYDROLYZED GLYCOSAMINOGLYCANS, MAGNESIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE, PHOSPHOLIPIDS, SODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, ORNITHINE, TRIFLUOROACETYL TRIPEPTIDE-2, TEPRENONE, ACETYL TETRAPEPTIDE-9, YEAST EXTRACT, GLYCOLIPIDS, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, HYDROLYZED YEAST PROTEIN, METHYLSILANOL MANNURONATE, HYALURONIC ACID, PLANKTON EXTRACT, SPIRULINA MAXIMA EXTRACT, FUCUS SERRATUS EXTRACT, SEA WHIP EXTRACT, LAMINARIA DIGITATA EXTRACT, PALMARIA PALMATA EXTRACT, SACCHAROMYCES FERMENT LYSATE FILTRATE, HIMANTHALIA ELONGATA EXTRACT, ULVA LACTUCA EXTRACT, SILANETRIOL, GLYCOGEN, TOCOPHEROL, METHYLPROPANEDIOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, XANTHAN GUM, PROPANEDIOL, AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE/VP COPOLYMER, DEHYDROACETIC ACID, DEXTRAN, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, MANNITOL, CARBOMER, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CITRIC ACID, SORBIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, LEVULINIC ACID, p-ANISIC ACID, POTASSIUM SORBATE.